Save time and money with the innovative AgriFast TOM-System; greenhouse trellising applicator and clips.
TOM-System is the new, quick, and easy working method for trellising greenhouse plants such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and capsicums/peppers to string lines. The AgriFast V-46 ring clips are fastened using the Model TT235 electronic application tool. These metal clips support similar or heavier loads than other tying methods, do not hinder plant growth and support formation of the stem.
The Model TT235 allows the user to apply ring clips to string line up to 50% faster than standard clipping methods and requires no specialised training. The clips are designed to rust away after composting. The period depends on the conditions but there have been some reports here in Australia of clips disappearing after only 7 months
What are the benefits of TOM System?
- Reduces labour costs by 40% or more
- Reduces damage to the plant caused using other trellising methods
- User friendly with no specialised training required
- Adjustable tension to suit different string thickness
- Compatible with eco-string
- Clip closure between 22mm and 23mm
- TOM-System can hold plants more than 8kg
- Reduces transport costs compared to other clips
- Reduced fatigue on the operator
- Battery will last up to 2 days