High End template
CAMPAGNOLA ALICE POWER 12 – ELECTROMECHANICAL OLIVE HARVESTER
Campagnola has always been a symbol of reliability and innovation, continuously researching and developing useful and practical products to suit the needs of the agricultural world.
As both sets of fingers move in opposing directions, the majority of vibrations normally felt by the operator are cancelled out making the Alice very easy to use for extended periods of time. At 280mm, the thermoplastic fingers will dislodge the most hard to reach olives without removing large amounts of foliage.
Information about the video above pratatu rehea nit quas et alisque rernatiur? Andit quasper ciendaectur sunt voluptae ipsam volorat autim re con plique lam acerundiscia si aut ullum renditi untorpo
The Alice requires the purchase of an 100-amp hour, 12-volt battery and charger for 8+ hours of working time. The Campagnola battery trolley is optional.
Autonomy: Alice = 1 full working day with an 100 amp hour, 12v battery with a consumption rate of 7 to 8 amps per hour.
Both the Campagnola Alice electromechanical olive harvesters have easily interchangeable parts including fixed and telescopic extension poles:
- R5 – Fixed extension pole 1.7m (weight 800g).
- R6 – Telescopic extension pole 1.5m – 2.2m (weight 1000g).
- R6 – Telescopic extension pole 1.85m – 2.7m (weight 1300g).
- ON/OFF switch with LED light.
- Dual speed control switch: 1150rpm.
- Power supply cable at 15m.
- A 12v brushless motor with air-cooling system.
- Power saving feature – motor will reduce rpm when harvesting head meets no resistance from branches.
- A total weight of 950g.
- Double rake with opposing reciprocating and rotary motion.
- Magnesium, fibreglass and aluminium construction.
- Speed – 1150 rpm.
- Teeth made from durable thermoplastic resins.
- Perfect for smaller, hard to harvest fruit and unpruned trees.
- Weight – 1300g.
Find more information about this product
You can also contact us directly at
Ph. 08 8351 8611