- A wide working radius of 36cm.
- Metal cast body allows for longer periods of use in areas of high humidity.
- The Golia beats at 1600 strokes per minute.
- Weighs only 980g.
- Excellent debris protection for the inner workings of the motor.
- 20cm-long, interchangeable fingers, made of very flexible techno polymer; perfect for any kind of olive-tree foliage
- Allows selective harvesting. The operator can choose which fruit to harvest and which to by-pass.
- Campagnola patented telescopic extensions in light weight Aluminium which makes the job much easier, particularly when the trees are over 3 metres in height.
- Even on the longest extension total weight is less than 2.8kg (only 2.4kg on the medium telescopic which is the most popular).